We're looking for a Sales and Marketing manager to join our team. If you like the sound of the job below and think you've got what it takes to apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sales and Marketing Manager.
- Salary: £20,000
- Location: Between our studio in Bethnal Green and our properties in West London.
About the job:
You’ll act as the first point of contact for all property enquiries:
- Responding to enquiries via our site or estate agent partners
- Showing potential buyers around available properties
- Dealing with solicitors, responding to client questions and preparing contracts associated with purchases
You’ll prepare all property information packs
- Pulling together information on all properties from period refurbishments to off-plan new builds
- Liaising with legal, planning and building control to ensure all details are correct
You’ll work with our Marketing Director to:
- Draw up property particulars and arrange photo shoots
- Organise marketing materials
- Plan and help deliver marketing campaigns
You’ll build client relationships and design systems to improve our service:
- Looking after potential buyers and supporting them through the journey to becoming home owners
- Creating and managing a database of potential buyers as well as happy customers
- Collecting customer feedback to improve our service
- Delivering welcome packs and initiating service and maintenance contracts
Although this is probably a 2nd job, not suitable for a recent graduate, we're not necessarily looking for an experienced sales person. We're simply looking for a hardworking, honest and intelligent person with relevant experience to join our team. Whilst the role requires someone who loves logistics, is super organised, punctual and detail obsessed. We are also looking for someone who is creative, imaginative and resourceful.
The successful candidate will be a confident communicator, enjoy meeting people and be happy to show the same property around to 25 different couples in one day whilst still genuinely enjoying the experience.
You’ll need to be experienced in a range of basic programmes from Excel to Photoshop. You’ll be articulate, able to spell and you’ll never use jargon or estate agent-speak.
While an arts education is not necessary an interest in architecture, design and photography will be a huge advantage.
If this sounds like you, email us your C.V. along with a single paragraph telling us why you’re right for the job and add any links to your portfolio/blog etc. that will give us an insight into you and your interests.