We are looking for a Studio Manager who will be responsible for looking after our Ealing office Monday-Friday. If you are friendly and organised with an interest in properties, interiors and design. And also bright, unflappable and super-organised with an eye for detail, please email email@example.com
- Hours: Monday to Friday. 9-5pm. Core hours 9-3pm.
- Salary: c. £18,000 –based on available hours and experience
Main duties and responsibilities:
Day to day responsibility for the studio, including:
- First point of contact - for telephone enquiries, deliveries and people who pop in
- General office duties – filing documents, printing architectural drawings, watering plants, keeping things ordered and tidy
- Database management - inputting information into CRM system and assigning responsibilities after 1st point of contact
- Diary management – for Ealing team meetings and offsite appointments
- Meeting preparation – making sure the studio is tidy, well stocked and all necessary documents and equipment are available
- Organising and distributing marketing content – ensuring sales particulars, interior specs, welcome packs and all customer communications are ready for agents and potential buyers
- Printing marketing materials and sourcing products given as gifts on completion day
- Co-ordinating site visits – organising access for any essential services e.g. meter readings,
- Updating our website – essential duties include updating sales copy and images to promote new properties.
- Contributing to our social media channels – if interested and able
- Organising stock – cataloguing furniture, products and props from photo shoots and making sure they are stored securely